Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Does anyone know if there are performance companies working on getting any performance parts for the 3.5L 250hp V6 engine? I have that motor and it runs pretty strong. I want a twin turbo kit for it along with some exhaust. I already have 22" and a rear deck spoiler. Please Help!! I WANT MORE POWER!!!!

P.S. I know, I know, I should have gotten a 300c. If I had the extra 10000 to get the car I would have trust me.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Correct me if i am wrong wasnt this 3.5L engine used in chrysler 300M or Dodge stratus or Interprid. If i am right try looking for performance mods that way.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
marchos77 said:
Hey, I want a twin turbo kit for it along with some exhaust. I already have 22" and a rear deck spoiler. Please Help!! I WANT MORE POWER!!!!

P.S. I know, I know, I should have gotten a 300c. If I had the extra 10000 to get the car I would have trust me.
Hmmm,and JUST what do you think,
a twin turbo kit for it along with some exhaust, will cost? :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do have a point. At the time I bought the car I could not get a 300c below dealer cost like I did with my signature series version. Anyways, what ideas do any of you who have this engine recommend I do? And no lets not do an engine swap.

·
Registered
528 Posts
NOt!

tekhen said:
Well, there goes my suggestion.
Mine too.
(Have you looked what's on eBay? A Hemi would fit).

·
Registered
332 Posts
99gt said:
Nitrous, It's cheaper..and i think you'll get what you'r looking for.
It could also give u the right motivation toward your future, because after you blow your engine away u can go directly for the hemi or the 6.1 Liter Hemi. :D :D

I would still say nitrous, its cheaper.

I did some research on 3.5L and yes its the chrysler's older engine. Try looking at some souped up stratuses or interprid's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts