Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a GoPro camera and here are a couple of videos I threw together... First video has good sound of the SLP Loudmouth II catback with OBX headers and Cat-delete running through three gears... Second video is just some random small burnouts and accelerations...

0-122MPH Quick N' Easy - Car Videos on StreetFire

Nice sounding 300C cruising and accelerating - Car Videos on StreetFire

Hope you enjoy!

-Scott

mods- LMI Hammer design intake, SLP 25% underdrive, BT catch can, OBXr headers, cat-delete, SLP Loudmouth II catback, 176 degree thermostat. Predator 93CAI tune.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Awesome sound!

Reactions: Scooter

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I am planning on doing exhaust work to my 300C 5.7, It has an exhaust leak around the CAT so I just figured why not remove the cats, cut the resonators off, put straight pipe down, and add in 2 flow master 40 mufflers. Any tips, recommendations, opinions, or problem you think I should consider? Thanks so much guys!:wiggle:

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
There are a good selectional of exhaust brands out there, do compare and choose one that suits you and your budget. Flowmaster's Super 40 casing uses Delta Flow Technology. Its made with steel internals, no fibrous internals. They do a Super 44, which is a smaller casing and more aggressive. Heres a couple of video which may assist, try listening with a good set of headphones :yup:

Super 44, decat

Super 40, with SLP headers (this is how mine sounds)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts