Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had the car about 2 months drove great I put a lot of miles driving everyday since purchase and last week i put a fuse in for the charger in middle console which I believe also has headrest TVs connected (but do not work) they have 2 fuses in middle console aswell but there’s a loose green wire and maybe that’s why they don’t work? Anyways my problem is when I replaced fuse the same day later on my engine light came on and then later followed my e brake light followed by a jerk while driving then no rpm movement over 3000 so I cut the car off and lights disappeared and drove fine till right at destination so I get there cut it off and check I get codes p0406(fixed egr valve today) and code U1418 along with vmm 319 brake fluid. I checked and it’s a little dark but full to max. E brake is not on! Okay so it sits for 4 hours and I jump in and make it to the highway before it happens again so I cut off /cut on and I’m good for about 50-60 miles home. It’s fine for maybe a week and now it’s doing it again, I read about the charger in console pulling constant power so I pulled it out and the engine performance is kind of better but the e brake light keeps coming on and when I come to a stop and try to take off it’s as if the brakes feel locked and it’s hard to take off but if I cut the car off it’ll be fine again then boom jerk and e brake light again but unless you make a complete stop it’ll ride fine. I don’t believe the U1418 code alone would cause this it’s like I’m going into limp mode but the light doesn’t come on. I replaced egr today and engine light is off but have not been able to test anymore today, I don’t understand it. It will drive fine for awhile then boom just out of nowhere happens again.. help please?

·
Registered
467 Posts
You're up to four posts in less than 24 hours so far, asking for help with the same issue. Please stop.

By the way, pick an identity and stick with it. Posting using multiple profiles creates the impression that you have sincerity issues, and may be prohibited in some online forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts