Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only reason I am selling is that I want a truck badly. About 200 miles ago, it got a new engine. I borrowed my friend's Tundra while waiting on the shop to replace the engine and I absolutely loved the truck. As much I love this car, truck has the added on practicality. Turns out I am a truck guy...

I am asking 12.5k. I do not have a clear title. I can clear the title myself prior to meeting you if you prefer or we can go to the nearest wells fargo branch together.

I absolutely love this car but I can afford only one car at the moment. She is like my kid and I am one of those parents who take their kids to the doctor with every little cough. She is a daily driver and she is at 88700 miles exactly but it will go up.

I bought the car around 69k and first thing I did was to replace all brake rotors and pads.
Replaced engine mounts to the ones from speed logix.
Engine has a new block, intake and headers. New steering pump, water pump, and pulley. (all these have less than 200 miles on them)

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added some outside pics.

Brake pads and rotors have 19k on them.
All new Continental tires 18k miles ago.
New battery like a month ago.
Front and back weathertech floor mats.

As you can see, when I needed to get something for the car, I did not cheap out. I love this car.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.