Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 06 300c and it has no heat, it also will not switch between modes. It is stuck on blowing cold air through the vents. When I turn the knob to try and go to floor or defrost nothing happens. There is no clicking, knocking sound in the dash, or any other sound. I'm in the process of pulling the dash off but I really don't want to do that if someone has a suggestion to try before I go through all that.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Most likely the control panel. Unplug it and plug it back in.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8 (Black)
4 Posts
Does your car have enough coolant? This happened to my 07 300c 5.7L SRT Design a few years ago. My coolant was low and topped it off, and it heated up after a few minutes running.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just bought an 06 300c and it has no heat, it also will not switch between modes. It is stuck on blowing cold air through the vents. When I turn the knob to try and go to floor or defrost nothing happens. There is no clicking, knocking sound in the dash, or any other sound. I'm in the process of pulling the dash off but I really don't want to do that if someone has a suggestion to try before I go through all that.
depends on what happened to the car before you got it. if any work was done on cooling system you may have air trapped in your cooling system. You would need to bleed the system. Or you may have to recalibrate your hvac . You can search and will find a post on how to do that. The last thing to check is to make sure your thermostat is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts