Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, Im really trying to diagnose this damn issue and I'm not sure if anybody else may encountered the issue. I've replaced front and rear couplers, I've just replaced the trans fluid at the dealer, I did the dif fluid which wasn't bad, and the u joint on the drive shaft. I'm just continue to shell out money. Weird thing is , after I replaced the couplers and the u joint the car felt smooth again and then it started doing the weird shuddering feeling at the top of the first gear right before it shifts into 2nd again. Its more pronounced right as you accelerate the car and I don't even dog it. I do it really slow and its still really noticeable.

Could this be a bad transmission mount? Any other suggestions. I'm at the point that I'm just going to turn this car in. Literally spent $450 dollar yesterday hoping it would of fixed the issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Something you might want to try-
Lubegard 19610 Instant Shudder Fixx, 2 oz.
It may be a shot in the dark, but is inexpensive to at least give it a try.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having the same issue and I’ve got a 300c I don’t believe they have the same transmission I thought it might’ve been the cv shaft u joint going out but it wasn’t fixed it and the car rides smoother but the same issue exactly how you described it. Please help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts