Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The nav screen continues to display Navigation Is Activating but nothing happens. Worked great for the first 675 miles. Originally there was a line on the lower part of the screen that moved as it was activating but it does not show up now. Any one have any ideas if it's human intervention(mine) or ??????????? My guess is the hard drive crapped out or the antenna is inop.
Thanks in advance for the help
ByronK

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
The nav screen continues to display Navigation Is Activating but nothing happens. Worked great for the first 675 miles. Originally there was a line on the lower part of the screen that moved as it was activating but it does not show up now. Any one have any ideas if it's human intervention(mine) or ??????????? My guess is the hard drive crapped out or the antenna is inop.
Thanks in advance for the help
ByronK
If the message does not go away after driving around a bit it usually means a "fatal" error and the unit has to be replaced. If you are able to get into the menu, check under setup/system information and see if there are any additional errors; also try checking "available HDD space". I would also disco battery for an hour and see if that helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help, the message has been on for several days now so it looks fatal to me as well. I have not been able to access the menu screen since the problem began but I will attempt to check the hdd to see if anything shows up there. I have not loaded anything on the hard drive so there should be lots of capacity for the nav system. Thanks again ByronK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts