Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, just noticed in a post in the performance section that 300CForums.com has reached 1,000 members. That's really cool. It is a testament to everyone of the members who have contributed to this forum. Everyone should feel proud. If it weren't for excellent, intelligent and funny exchanges of information by members like us, I think we would end up like many other forums out there. You go to one of these sites and see that the last visit was over a month ago and no one has posted anything since August. Not 300CForums.com. I love signing-in in the morning and clicking on "View new posts since your last visit" and seeing 2 to 3 pages full of new posts just in a 24 hour period! Keep it up.

I would also like to thank all of the moderators/administrators who keep this forum running smoothly. It has to be a thankless job, so here is my thank you!!!! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
KC300C said:
jjs,

Thank you for the definition of "Hear, hear", I have never been accused of being brilliant or eloquent. Thank you for the adjectives.
No prob...I hate hearing something either new or unsure of meaning and thinking 'Say what?!?' :)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
....And when you go to other forums, you'll notice that the posts are largely challenging, antagonistic or downright mean-spirited! This forum feels more like friends & family.

Tons of useful info, wide-varying opinions, lots of pics and more than an occasional giggle... What a bargain!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
HEMEEE said:
....And when you go to other forums, you'll notice that the posts are largely challenging, antagonistic or downright mean-spirited! This forum feels more like friends & family.
HUH?? Friends and family are often WAYYY more annoying than here is!! :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hemeee, I agree with you, but lately I've been sensing some hostility :( I hope is the holiday stress and that everything goes back to being peachy...

congratz to all!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
CONGRATS TO 300Circle of Friends

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts

Only a 1000. :D
We can do better then that.
How many does every one think it could climb to.
I guess 5000 by the end of 2005.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Tha187um said:
Hemeee, I agree with you, but lately I've been sensing some hostility :( I hope is the holiday stress and that everything goes back to being peachy...

congratz to all!!!
Nah, not hostility... just opinionated passion mixed in with the warm fuzzies. It's all good!! ;)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Scarbrs said:
I'll see your 5000 and raise you 250!

·
Registered
415 Posts
A lady that works at my job saw me driving the car and she was astatic, long story short, I learned that she also ordered one and should arrive on Dec. I will recommend her to the site :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lets hope so- I just introduce of few my friends who will be new owners next year, one of my partners bought the AWD joint so you know I want to hear from him. Great job!!! to the 1k hit.... I agree with Scarbrs we shall get bigger!!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
HEMEEE said:
I think it is also the age/maturity of the members here :)

Most forums have E-thugs that have something to prove and it always gets annoying.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Scarbrs said:
DC hast to build them faster to get more members! :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Gloveperson said:
I think it is also the age/maturity of the members here :)

Most forums have E-thugs that have something to prove and it always gets annoying.
heeeey...ima e-thug!!! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
E-thugs, greater numbers and sense of community... I've never used a forum before in my life until I came across this site after purchasing my 300C. It has made my purchase even more enjoyable. What a fantastic tool this is, almost more valuable then the owner's manual.
Welcome #1000 and hope many more share their interest, problems and enthusiasm for this fine vehicle.
From what I have seen the members are as classy as the cars...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts