Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't seem to get a definitive answer if there is/ will be a $1,000 rebate for financing thru chrysler on the 2006 300C

can anyone w/ contacts or informants help?

thks

·
Registered
26 Posts
The reason you can't verify the rebate because as of right now DC has not released final pricing information on the 2006 models. You won't see programs until the cars begin to ship to dealers.

It's not worth it for DC's incentive department to budget for an incentive on a vehicle that is not even released yet.

You will hear if it's back or not as soon as the '06's begin to ship.

pk

·
Registered
99 Posts
pkmsu81 said:
The reason you can't verify the rebate because as of right now DC has not released final pricing information on the 2006 models. You won't see programs until the cars begin to ship to dealers.

It's not worth it for DC's incentive department to budget for an incentive on a vehicle that is not even released yet.

You will hear if it's back or not as soon as the '06's begin to ship.

pk
I was told by my dealer that the $1,000 rebate still stands if you ordered your car during the rebate period. Hope its true :confused:

·
Registered
186 Posts
At the moment here, they are offering only $500 off plus the $1000 off for financing through Chrysler. They said I will be able to have the price locked in from my '05 to the '06 that I got bumped too but I will be losing my $3005 rebate. :mad:

$2005 off rebate + $1000 off financing

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was told the rebate ran through 3/22? I got the same deal...the $500 plus rebate, even though I had to order (but at least it was already in production).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts