Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave Black Caviare a bit of squirt today and managed to crack the 1 G, left and right.

Still on the OEM rubber.

Whats possible with better rubber underneath.

Anyone already got better than this?

·
Registered
386 Posts
What kind of driving configs did you do to test? Circles in both directions?

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Industrial area is being extended with a piece of road that eventually loops back onto itself.
Looks a bit like a shortened race track at the moment.
I presume in time they will start putting buildings in the area, but at the moment it begs for it.

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are some scaving reviews over here on their handling but this shows they can hold their own pretty well.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
By whom.... 'Motoring Journalist'? lol. Over an extended period I've learned that any vehicle bagged by the local motoring journalists should wear that as a badge of honour and I'd know I'm onto something good if they didn't like it.

My Chrysler handles pretty well, for what it is.

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going in for wheel alignment today. Wanted to do a before and after run.
Setting camber at -1.5 and reduce the toe in. Can't go as crazy as -3 like you have as it's mainly Street use.
I'd guess you have changed a few parts underneath as well to be able to pull that amount of Gee. Very impressive though.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Going in for wheel alignment today. Wanted to do a before and after run.
Setting camber at -1.5 and reduce the toe in. Can't go as crazy as -3 like you have as it's mainly Street use.
I'd guess you have changed a few parts underneath as well to be able to pull that amount of Gee. Very impressive though.
-1.5 and less toe in will make it feel like a sports car!

Only things different on my suspension are Pedder's bushings & sway bar & Eibach springs and adjustable shocks.

That's it.

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was testing on smaller tight corners and had the same type of problem.
Need to test out on the back roads on along sweeping corner like Patrick mentioned.

Reactions: germeezy3

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I couldn't get past .99 either for a while

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.