Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only second attempt had moderate wheelspin, had to feather a little.
Car is an 06 CSRT8 Mods. Magnaflow hi-flo cats. Mopar intake that I removed the mopar filter and put on the largest K&N I could fit, and full Corsa exhaust.
Temp 63F, full tank of gas. are these times legit not sure how accurate the Belltronix is. Let me know what you think. MPH seems kind of low.

12.85 @ 105
60' 2.00
0-60 4.53
0-80 6.9
0-100 10.45
1/8 8.35 @86.9

I did try a couple of 0-60 runs with a best of 4.33 sec.
I am planning on getting the Predator and dyno tune, should make a big difference.

·
Registered
683 Posts
There are plenty of people here that like to talk about 1/4 times and can give you some insight. Those numbers seem to be good from what I've read others post. What was your reaction time?

Also remember that you posted late Friday night and then it is college graduation in a lot of places, and prom and mother's day weekend on top of it just being a weekend and out doing things. So people are probably busy and may not have a chance to check the forum until Sunday evening.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Those numbers look pretty good. 2.0 60ft is about average. 12.85 is pretty damn quick for a car with just intake and exhaust. I'm guessing you are at a low elevation?

·
Registered
903 Posts
The predator and a tune will be your biggest improvement. Those times do seem a little quick, but a lot of guys post those times on tracks over there like English town. Take it to the track and compare. Post the difference so we can all know. I bought a g-tech and it seems super slow. My best 0-60 times are 5.1-5.3 and that's with mods.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Only second attempt had moderate wheelspin, had to feather a little.
Car is an 06 CSRT8 Mods. Magnaflow hi-flo cats. Mopar intake that I removed the mopar filter and put on the largest K&N I could fit, and full Corsa exhaust.
Temp 63F, full tank of gas. are these times legit not sure how accurate the Belltronix is. Let me know what you think. MPH seems kind of low.

12.85 @ 105
60' 2.00
0-60 4.53
0-80 6.9
0-100 10.45
1/8 8.35 @86.9

I did try a couple of 0-60 runs with a best of 4.33 sec.
I am planning on getting the Predator and dyno tune, should make a big difference.
Glad to see you are having fun with your SRT8! Until you go to a track we will never know how accurate the Belltronix is.

Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts