Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new "XE" kits are 30% brighter than any 35w HID kit on the market. Still made with high-quality ORACLE digital ballasts and bulbs, these kits operate at a higher, yet still safe, wattage.

Pricing for forum members will be about $60 additional for the XE option ($229 for 35w or $289 for 50w) which is still going to be about $100 off our website price.

The BEST part about this is that since it is 50w the vehicle's system accepts it and does not flicker on any of the LXs we tested it on so far! Making this kit 100% PLUG AND PLAY. Literally remove the old bulb, insert the new one, plug in the ballast and thats it. We did an installation in just over 5 min yesterday with this new kit from the time the customer pulled in the bay until we turned on the lights.

With this increased light output many nonbelivers are going to say "well this is going to glare and blind other drivers" this is just not the case because the bulbs maintain accurate geometry and do not glare in any of the testing we have done.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I'd take the 50W 4500k kit if i could find it on the website.
Do these kits need to be plugged in backwards or are they plugged in the normal way?

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does this kit require less amps to operate, thus no flicker?
The system sees the 35w as an error to the normal 55w operating wattage and runs diagnostics on itself causing the flicker. The 50w kits are close enough to the normal operating draw that the system sees it as normal.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd take the 50W 4500k kit if i could find it on the website.
Do these kits need to be plugged in backwards or are they plugged in the normal way?
We only sell these kits in 6000K, they are not on our site yet and you get a discount through the forum so call us (800)407-5776 or pm me your paypal ID and I will send you an invoice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts