Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012Chrysler 300s & I would like to swap out the Driver & passenger seats for some 2019 seats. But the harness / connectors are different. So far can’t find anyone to do the job. Is is possible?

·
Registered
460 Posts
If you are dead set on doing this then you would need to research the pinouts and see if you can match them up. If you are trying to decide if it's possible, count the wires and see if at least they are the same, if so then it's likely possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are dead set on doing this then you would need to research the pinouts and see if you can match them up. If you are trying to decide if it's possible, count the wires and see if at least they are the same, if so then it's likely possible.
I haven’t found a shop or person that’s willing to do it.. what are my other options if there’s any

·
Registered
460 Posts
Might be a DIY project. I've done a few simple wiring connector swaps and although they are a bit time consuming, they aren't too hard if you are comfortable cuttiing and splicing wires. if not I'd suggest you keep looking for someone to do it. Maybe an decent Car Audio shop would take the project on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be a DIY project. I've done a few simple wiring connector swaps and although they are a bit time consuming, they aren't too hard if you are comfortable cuttiing and splicing wires. if not I'd suggest you keep looking for someone to do it. Maybe an decent Car Audio shop would take the project on?
I’m probably will keep the frame & just swap out the cushions.. I just gotta find an upholstery shop to do. Less of an headache

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.