Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. First of all I want to apologize if I am starting wrong by posting these thread.
I own a 300 srt8 with manufacturing date 12/05 made in Canada. Are all 300 srt8 of these era all made in Canada or after 06 production in USA was also assembly them as well. Any imput would be helpful.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Nope. All 300's, Chargers, Magnums (not made anymore) and Challengers are all made in Canada at the Brampton Assembly Plant. The exception was all 300C Touring models (station wagon variant), along with European 300C sedans and right-hand drive models were assembled by Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria beginning in June 2005.

In Europe and Australia, the 300C was available with a Mercedes-Benz 3.0 L diesel V6 engine. The 2008 UK models included the 300C SRT-Design model in sedan or Touring body, which included SRT 20-inch alloy wheels and wheel arch spats, chrome mesh grille, MyGIG satellite navigation, SRT-8 steering wheel, SRT-8 leather sports seats and carbon fiber interior details.

Bernie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Rambit.
i have been a member for just a day , but owner of a Bright Silver 2006 300c srt8 for years. It’s an honor to hear a reply from you so quick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts