Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i get my 300c next week i purchased 2 15 inch kicker solo baric subs and wanted to know if they would fit in the the car only bought because i got for $200 a piece. need help because i havent actually seen the trunk space any info would be really helpful thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Should fit

They should fit. Those speaker will require a big box but it should fit, you probably will have to get a box custom made. The only 2 problems you may find is that it will be hard to get to your battery when it's time to change, with such a big box and getting to the spare tire problems. You will have to take this big box out and then have to put it back in. If i were you i probably would only use one and put it in a ported box. But to each his or her own. Because of the size of enclosures that's why I've decided to only go as big as 10". Another thing to consider with the spare tire thing if you have aftermarker rims such as 22's if you catch a flat where will you put your 22 after you've changed it, because your truck will already be filled. I've had this same problem with my 95 Impala and my 20's. I stoped even riding with a spare tire. I would just call the flat bed to come pick me up. It's had gotten so bad that the flat bed guy would only charge me 50 bucks to come get me anywhere in the state. I hope you think about the things i brought up before you decided your set up anyway good luck.

·
Registered
279 Posts
It really depends on if you want a sealed or ported box. If you want loud, go ported, tighter bass, sealed. With that being said, ported boxes require almost double the air space that sealed boxes do. I do agree it will be a custom job though. I have a 2 12s in a sealed box and they fit fine, but those kickers require a lot more air space than my Alpine Type R's. Basically it boils down to how much money are you wanting to spend on it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks 4 tha info i just got my 300c and i can tell its gonna have to be totally custom so i will probably only use 1 or just sell them and get 12's

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey i also have 2 kicker 15inch L7(new models) going in next week, 2000watts rms with both subs, im going sealed cuz its going to be soooooo damn loud already it wont bother me, i aint gona enter in any db comps anyways. Also sealed is gona have more deeper bass

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PiMpIn SmUrF said:
hey i also have 2 kicker 15inch L7(new models) going in next week, 2000watts rms with both subs, im going sealed cuz its going to be soooooo damn loud already it wont bother me, i aint gona enter in any db comps anyways. Also sealed is gona have more deeper bass
let me know how that goes post sum pics when u get it installed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts