Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I'm looking for a set of roof racks for my C300 tourer not the removable type the permanent ones the type the Chrysler show on the tourer brochure and on their web site. they have 2 rails that run along roof you also need a couple of cross bars as well ( the cross bars are not included in the price)

But they come at a cost $1700 thats fitted these are normally a factory fit so Chrysler are allowing about 4hrs fit as they need to fold back the roof lining hopefully it wont take that long.

I love my 300 and i need to carry my surf board but dont want the removable that most delears sell they dont do the car justice and they look crap

any of you guys helpful advice Note helpful advice.

Mash :pat:

·
Banned
651 Posts
roof racks attract fat girls, beware

·
Registered
499 Posts
Mash,
I agree the rack shown on the Overseas models look great and the
removable ones are crap. I have a set sitting here in the shop. Never been near the car.
I was not aware that you could get the overseas racks fitted in Australia as I was told it was not an option.
I know they look great but seems like ahell of alot of money.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I would have a look at importing some yourself, you might be able to save a heap of cash. I think we tend to get ripped off for that sort of stuff in Australia. Do a bit of research and see what you can come up with.

Actually, here you go:

Dodge - Vehicle Lineup

$250 for the rack

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thanks alot JRod, I almost choked to death laughing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Proteco
Had look at the dodge magnum and on list of accessories is the ROOF RACK — Black integrated side rails with cross bars as stated $250 USD could be just the go.
Thanks sounds alot better than $1700 I will send off an email tonight
Thanks again
mash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts