Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a video with a 300C with spinners, im in the market for some, i have found them as low as $395 for everything the spinners, kit and all, i just wonder how these will look, has anyone tried the add-ons?

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have added a spinner kit on my golf cart for $495,I would be concerned to see you add a set to a flush center rim and make this car look as if Austin Powers or Forust Gump was driving.....

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Message in a bottle

JustForFun said:
Spinners are "played" playa. Don't do it.

JFF:D
FOr the love of God follow this man's advice.
Signed,
All spun out in dubvilla! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, i guess the answer is no then, nobody has a tried the spinner add-ons. thank you all for you comments, but it is a matter of personal choice and i would still like to see what they look like.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ripster78 said:
So, i guess the answer is no then, nobody has a tried the spinner add-ons. thank you all for you comments, but it is a matter of personal choice and i would still like to see what they look like.
Talk to ghettoprince he has 20" spinners on his.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
They should repo that 300 before the abuse happens!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The spinner idea I don't mind so much...look at Dub if your willing to pay some 6K money. What I do mind is the thought of buying 18''??? spinners...You can't be serious. The car comes with those, might as well leave em stocker... Only 20's or better.

·
Registered
51 Posts
300PMP said:
The spinner idea I don't mind so much...look at Dub if your willing to pay some 6K money. What I do mind is the thought of buying 18''??? spinners...You can't be serious. The car comes with those, might as well leave em stocker... Only 20's or better.
Boadicea had a set on her chariot, and quite effective by all accounts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
here is a picture.. that dont look to bad..

well thanks again for all your comments, and the whole point of this thread was to simply ask if anyone had tried add-ons because i did find a set that look really nice but i like my stock rims and tires, there brand new. and i just wondered what they would look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
R78,
I have to ask..... why 'attached' spinners??
I've seen kids bikes w/ spinners ... to each his own but...........

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they dont have to be the add on type, but this is all i found in my area that isnt 4k plus in price so i thought i would see what they looked like. thats all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts