Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.... I am looking for a wheel replacement for the 300C, but I do not want to go any larger than the stock size. I am just not happy with the look of the stock wheels.

Has anyone found a nice looking wheel in the 18" size that will fit nicely on the C? I would love something in a forged aluminum wheel........

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
If you want a forged rim you don't have to 'look' for what fits the 300C. Just contact the company of your choice and they will build it to fit perfectly. Most forged wheels are custom made to your specifications and for any car. Yes, forged wheels are superior and usually lower in weight but if you are staying with the stock 18" size I would not spend the extra money for forged since the tire is so very tall with so much side wall it would be less likely to damage the rims. Especially since most 18" forged rims cost over $600 each.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I wanted to go with the forged rims because they will be be lighter and of course stronger.... light weight being the key factor... if your gonna spend the cash, why not gain some performance too.......

OH...and thanks for the link......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts