1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wow, that sucks...hopefully it's a total loss.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Wow.....words cannot describe what I think of this whole thing. First of all to the 1SRT8-2NV, mate I feel for you and I cannot believe your car that you obviously put so much time effort and money into has ended up the way it has. IMO it would be up there with one of the best looking and most tastefully modified 300's around. AND TO END UP LIKE THAT.......FRIIIIIIIIIGEN HELL!

I hope it all gets sorted quickly easily and with minimal fuss for you mate. Definitely did not deserve that to happen to you (nor does anyone) and I hope those ****ing *****s get what they deserve.

Best of luck mate.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
:rocketwho

·
Registered
916 Posts
I just don't know what to say..........Ah! I am sorry, it would have been better if they never found it. Hope the insurance writes it off for you.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
terrible

makes me think very bad thoughts!

Absolutely amazing story. Sure hope it ends well for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
328 Posts
what a crying shame!!! the asshat that stole this car should be chained to the pavement and ran over with a Semi doing 80!!!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
ok. i think the guy that stold this had t spend some money to get it painted, let alone the time involved. If he stold it and within 2 week or so he repainted it and smashed it up, he lost out bigtime too. He went to jail for the theft and he;s out his labor and whatever that paint job costs.
I wouldn't mess around with the guy. Anyone who would paint a car like that is obviously not playing with a full deck and is obviously dangerous.
I also think you can sue this SOB in civil court for the damages, which I'm sure the insurance company will try to do.
It looks to me that they will total that car. When taken in all together, the damages, the parts, the paint, the interior, engine, undercarriage, wheels, it will be a total loss given the current market for these cars.
Let;s all cross our fingers that this is a total and that the insurance company doesn't loball your ride because of all the mods. I will be praying for you to recieve everything you deserve to get your car back to A$$kicking status.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
dude that is bad man. I feel for you. Did they find your F150?

No the F150 has not been found, the police said that this guy was wanted for stealing 40+ ford trucks and that after he gets them and alters the VIN's and other things that he sales them. So it will be hard for them to find it, the dumbass was just cruising around in the 300 after he altered it. He also had his girlfriend running errands around town.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
No the F150 has not been found, the police said that this guy was wanted for stealing 40+ ford trucks and that after he gets them and alters the VIN's and other things that he sales them. So it will be hard for them to find it, the dumbass was just cruising around in the 300 after he altered it. He also had his girlfriend running errands around town.
I say post up his name so that the forum world all knows who this disgusting thief is. People especially in your area need to BOLO for this creep just in case his eyes and fingers are itching to make off with their vehicles while he's undeservedly out on bail. What a slimeball.

·
Registered
98 Posts
So sorry for your loss...Saw the pix and original posts on LXForums, and nearly threw up over my beloved black MacBook when I saw the "after" shots of your CSRT8.

In the best Old Testament Biblical tradition "If thy hand offend thee, cut it off...If thy eye offend thee, pluck it out..." I hope the authorities punish the bastards, but good...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I feel ill after looking at all this. Sorry dude about the ride!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts