Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Got my car out of winter storage last night, still a bit of snow on the ground but ill survive.
was looking to install my SE Coilovers this weekend, if theres any advice you guys can give me or any special tools ill need. I did a kit in a vw golf and had to go buy a special torque bit. any advice would be nice thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just did mine on my car 18mm deep socket and an 18mm box wrench with a good angle was help with the top nut on the upper strut mount for the fronts...small come a long for the back shocks gets the nivomats out In minutes and in impact wrench helps a lot, a set of allen keys, dual coil compressor for the front springs and for the backs I dropped the spring cradle since I couldn't find the right compressor for the rear springs... pretty straight foward just time consuming since It was my 1st time and taking apart and putting back together to adjust the height

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
In the rear I just drop the lower control arm. One bolt. Just a pain the first time cuz exhaust in the way. So will have to drop exhaust but if you like me and can't decide on how low you wanna go this is the way to do it. I'm down to 30 min to adjust rear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts