Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo yo what up what up
just thought i would be the first to post in here. i live in melbourne and in west palm. i really dont know what this section is for (im guessing so ppl can meet up and stuff) but oh well

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
stunna55 said:
yo yo what up what up
just thought i would be the first to post in here. i live in melbourne and in west palm. i really dont know what this section is for (im guessing so ppl can meet up and stuff) but oh well
dude! what a SMALL world i live in malabar thats juss s of melbourne.proll ran across each other and didnt even know it i have a C brilliant black 5% tint man you cant miss me looks soooo gansta.you cant see chit inside if my windows are up even in the middle of the day.what are you driving? ill have to keep a eye out for ya will have to pull over and take a smoke break :rolleyes: and shoot the chit!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo my house got messed up in the hurricane so im actually living temp. in a condo in pb right next to malabar, it is a small world. i got a silver dark tints to, ill keep a eye out for ya. but theres starting to be a lot of c's around. but holla if u see me and ill do the same

·
Registered
765 Posts
Native Floridian In Da House

hello my fellow floridians. i live a little south of you guys. i am in broward county. west hollywood to be exact. i have lived in this beautiful state all my life. good to see others from florida on here. i do not have a C mine is only a base but i love it just the same. hopefully i will get a C once i graduate with my bachelor's in audio engineering sometime 2006. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
if anyone is into the racing scene on the track or street come to southfloridaracing.com or centralfloridaracing.com

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm in Palm Harbor, over here on the west coast. I was just in Parkland this weekend visiting my sister.

·
Registered
415 Posts
M-I-A.... ;) - Urban... what type of audio eng? see there's enough of us to have a gangsta night out :) thumping the bass and spinning the chrome...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts