Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
LOL I am sorry, but its just you were so excited to get your car out and now look....

Anyway, can you figure out if the switch has power, is the motor trying to run? I know you probably know the basic stuff here....

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Sorry man, would a reset for the auto feature work here? IDK what it is, but worth a shot....

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
My only thought is the cable deal (think they call it the regulator) has gone into a bind or wound loose and now it wont go up, but you should be able to hear the motor with the car off just sitting there, no need to remove door panel to listen.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
As long as you didnt hear a CLUNK or have the window try to roll up crooked, you might be ok (from having the motor or components being replaced). Me thinks it's electrical and not mechanical. Check what you can like fuses and such but you're probably gonna have to pull the panel and investigate.

Sorry man!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
So you can't even pull the window back up into the seal? Usually it's free roaming at that point.

EDIT: It sounds like the pieces that hold the window in place and are connected to the motor have broken a weld or something. Happened to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts