Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As promised, we have been working hard at bringing you a good deal on these trunk lid trim panels! Previously, we announced a Group Buy with a 20-count minimum to get the $75 price. Well, we've decided to change it up a bit...

The FIRST 20 people that order this trim panel WILL get the $75 price! We are waving the required 20-person minimum!

Even better, we've teamed up with one of our dealers, RPI Designs, who is offering to pre-paint these to match your car. How much does it cost to paint? $75. That's it!

RPI Designs also does vinyl graphics in-house. For those of you wanting to do "C-H-R-Y-S-L-E-R" lettering, this is your chance. We discussed this at some length, weighing the option of sandblasting logos versus vinyl. In order to keep more money in your pocket, we've decided that vinyl is the best option for two reasons: 1) it is far less expensive than sandblasting 2) vinyl is not permanent, allowing you to change your design once you grow tired of it!

Let's face it, we all like to change things up a bit from time to time... and sandblasting a logo into the stainless trim piece pretty much locks you in forever. You'd have to buy a new stainless insert to change your logo! That is fine for us, but it does not save YOU any money. We priced sandblasting stencils at anywhere from $40-100 PER stencil. Then you have to have it blasted. RPI Designs can make the logo you want for around $15! Obviously this can go up or down depending on how fancy you want the design.

So, to make this easy, here is how you order:

--To order an unpainted, blank stainless Trim Panel, please call CDC at 866.624.7997 and ask to speak to Brad in sales. Price is $75 plus shipping. The panel will ship direct from us at CDC.

--To order a prepainted trim panel with custom artwork on the stainless, please call RPI Designs 888.257.8515 and ask to speak to Josh. Price of the panel will be $75, plus $75 (paint), plus $15+ (logo, optional), plus shipping. This will ship direct fro RPI. Please keep in mind that additional time is required to paint and produce the graphics, so please work with Josh on timing.

It's that easy. We will be keeping track of the numbers, so ONLY the FIRST 20 buyers get this pricing! After the first 20, pricing will go up to $100 for the panel. All else should remain the same.

RPI has been a dealer of ours for quite some time now, and currently sell our Mustang parts pre-painted for customers as well. For more information about them, please see their website:

RPI Designs

Link to their page w/ our other parts that they paint:

Ford Mustang Painted Parts

This part is backed by our 3-year warranty on material and/or manufacturing defects. Paint and graphics warranty will be covered by RPI Designs.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Brett DiMichele (Inferno07) First on the List Baby! :)

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
what colors are available

·
Registered
39 Posts
IN!

Left a message at that voicemail number for Josh.

If we did want CHRYSLER etched, what would that final cost be? and do you have a pic of what the vinyl looks like?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get clarification from Josh, but I'm confident all factory colors are available. When you call, please have your paint code ready.

CoolV300C- I will work on a firm quote for etching a panel for you, assuming the "Chrysler" lettering. My hunch is that it will be around $50-60 on top of the part & paint price.

The vinyl can be whatever vinyl you want, which is part of its beauty. There are literally millions of colors, designs, and patterns available. You can use a 'frosted' vinyl that will look similar to what the sandblasted logo would look like, carbon fiber, even zebra print if that was your style. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
The order is IN

Just put my order in with Brad. Ordered the plain unpainted one since I need to get my ugly black driving light housing trims painted too.

Thinkin' about using the Aspen "C H R Y S L E R" side letters on the panel. More subdued than the big "shout out" lettering they show.

:bling:

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
reason I asked is ive never seen anyone wanting to paint inferno red and for the same price

·
Registered
363 Posts
Patrick, I just saw this post so it's too late to call. I want one unpainted with a blank trim panel. I'll call Brad first thing in the morning.

Thanks
Raymond

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome! I am programming the number in my Cell Phone now so I can call tomorrow! I think I will go with standard BLACK and, maybe...NAILFOOT in black vinyl.

I have been nailfoot for almost 2 dozen years . . . why stop now? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I want an unpainted Trim panel BUT with the "C H R Y S L E R" logo in frosted vinyl on the stainless part. Kinda an in-between order.

So, 75$ unpainted + $15 for the vinyl graphic + shipping right????

Josh, I'll call you tomorrow bro! Save me one....

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Do I have to call and place the order now, or can I hold off till we get 20 on the list?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
x2

I'm totally in for this though.
Do I have to call and place the order now, or can I hold off till we get 20 on the list?

No need to wait as far as how I'm reading it. The FIRST 20 to order get the deal NOW!

I would think that even if there is only 16 orders, those 16 people who ordered get the deal, right? (there will be 20 for sure though the more people see this deal)

That's how I'm thinking it's going, could I be wrong?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Big Smooth- you are CORRECT! There is NO NEED TO WAIT to get this pricing - the first 20 that order will get this price.

Thanks you all for the response; we are in the process of getting these shipped to Josh, so the ball is definitely rolling!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Big Smooth- you are CORRECT! There is NO NEED TO WAIT to get this pricing - the first 20 that order will get this price.

Thanks you all for the response; we are in the process of getting these shipped to Josh, so the ball is definitely rolling!
I tried calling today and no one answered and there was no answering machine that picked up for me to leave a message :twak:.

CDC please PM me so I'm still in on the deal...

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
im ready to order, any idea if there is inferno red?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
what style you going with since were both inferno's..bit curious

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Jerad,

Just the plain unpainted with blank panel. I will paint it myself and do my own chrysler lettering.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Big Smooth- no worries, you're covered. Josh is a hands-on guy and is often in the back shop working along-side his employees, which is why he probably missed some of your calls.

If you guys continue to have problems contacting him, please let me know and I will rattle his cage. He is very anxious to please, so I believe you will not have any problems with him. :)

Also, inferno paint should not be a problem for those that are wondering...

I tried calling today and no one answered and there was no answering machine that picked up for me to leave a message :twak:.

CDC please PM me so I'm still in on the deal...

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Tried to call tonight and I called too late. I have the number in my cell so I will call from work tomorrow! Hope I am not too late, sit one aside for me... Non Painted, Blank Panel!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts