Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
W/Lettering

As promised, here it is again with factory CHRYSLER lettering spaced at 4" on centers. If you like these particular letters, they are for an '08 Chrysler Aspen front door.

:bling:

·
Registered
750 Posts
That looks great! Have you thought about removing the 300 badge at all?

·
Registered
69 Posts
That looks great! Have you thought about removing the 300 badge at all?
Hmmm, now that you mention it the 300 badge does kinda throw off the otherwise symetrical balance. I'll hav'ta think about that one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Wow... I LOVE it!! :) Very tastefully done! Would you mind posting this over in 'Exterior Mods' (if you haven't already)?

Thanks again - please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Sorry Patrick! I'm just gonna have to hold off on this mod.

I like it but I feel like it's an impulse buy for me right before SF.

Also, I got chrome accents all over my car and the SS panel doesn't seem to flow with the look I have.

I've studied the pics wayyyy too much going back and forth in my head which means I'm not ready for this mod.

Good luck with the rest of the sale and thanks for getting back to me here on the forums.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Also, I got chrome accents all over my car and the SS panel doesn't seem to flow with the look I have.

I've studied the pics wayyyy too much going back and forth in my head which means I'm not ready for this mod.

Good luck with the rest of the sale and thanks for getting back to me here on the forums.
Smooth, did you check out the polished stainless deck panel on ebay? Im not sure if its the right size though, but it should be really close. Actually, when I look at it again, the polished one looks a little bigger than the CDC insert.eBay Motors: Chrysler 300 300C 2005 & UP Chrome Trunk Trim (item 370147435420 end time Mar-20-09 16:55:26 PDT)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah I've seen it but it looks cheap or degrades the look if you know what I mean.

I know I've got chrome accents but I'd rather go with nothing instead.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

All good my man! No worries at all. If the trim panel ever strikes your fancy again, just shoot me a PM. :) Also - just a thought, but since the metal insert is stainless, it can be high-polished too!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to say that I picked up a Decklid Trim Panel during Spring Fest. I'll probably install this in a month or so when I do some other work to the car. And I wasn't the only one... heh heh

Thanks for the great deal!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to say that I picked up a Decklid Trim Panel during Spring Fest. I'll probably install this in a month or so when I do some other work to the car. And I wasn't the only one... heh heh

Thanks for the great deal!
Dammit! You gave me away! Lol

Yes, it's true. I succumbed to the urge and what a helluva deal at SF!!!

I COULDN'T pass it up!

Mine will be on in less than 2 weeks (need to prep and paint).

41 - 52 of 52 Posts