Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it really take to get a dashkit from you guys? I called your service number to check status of my order. (#2256) They made it sound like they could not even find it. Then all of a sudden they said its processing tomorrow and will be 2-3 weeks!!! Very confusing...they did not seem like they really knew what they were talking about.

Are you serious??

-Nathan

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Nathan & those who have not gotten thier kits yet,

Sorry about that, we had a machine malfunction that has delayed some orders. We have corrected the problem as well as added a new machine to our facility for faster manufacturing. Our apologies for the delay, your kits should be out to you shortly.

Feel free to call 1-866-692-8746 anytime monday - friday 9am-6pm est for an order update.

Nolmscheid said:
How long does it really take to get a dashkit from you guys? I called your service number to check status of my order. (#2256) They made it sound like they could not even find it. Then all of a sudden they said its processing tomorrow and will be 2-3 weeks!!! Very confusing...they did not seem like they really knew what they were talking about.

Are you serious??

-Nathan

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called today! Will be possibly starting production today???? 10-12 days before it ships! UGHHH.... Offer a group by and the product isn't even available! Frustrating!

-Nathan

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got another call today and they said it could possibly be another 2 weeks! This is kind of crazy. They did say they would ship 2nd day air for no additional charge, but I think something a bit more than that is needed.

Seems as though they got in a little over their head

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok...so now I get an email today. It says my order was shipped. Did they ship it 2nd day air like they promised......NOPE!

I also called in to make sure they marked it as a business delivery. I had it shipped to my work and with FedEx, if they do not mark it as Business address, it takes a day or so longer to get to me because they are looking for my address in a residential neighborhood. FedEx is the only one that has problems with this and I think its because they have home delivery and business delivery on seperate trucks. At least in my town they do. At any rate when I check delivery status, it says Residential!

Not too happy with this company!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I received mine today. The quality is bar none the best I have seen. I am excited to put this on. This is going to look sharp when finished.

Fatchance...did I read the directions right? You only need to put the promoter on the non flat plastic type services. such as over the glove box, steering wheel, etc? Sounds as though you DON'T put it on flat plastic surfaces.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Glad to hear you's are happy with your kits. Again we apologize for the delays caused by the malfunction in our manufacturing department.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Nolmscheid said:
Fatchance...did I read the directions right? You only need to put the promoter on the non flat plastic type services. such as over the glove box, steering wheel, etc? Sounds as though you DON'T put it on flat plastic surfaces.
Yes, that is correct. Adhesive promoter is only needed on surfaces receiving trim which are not flat or have a rough surface.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts