1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Q: Do the door seals still seal?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Crap! That kind of money and the guy didn't even start with a C?!?!?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Mmmm Pep Boys spinners on factory chrome. BLING BLING :D I'm such a HATER! :p I'm glad he's seen the light. What wheels did he decide on?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rogue said:
Mmmm Pep Boys spinners on factory chrome. BLING BLING :D I'm such a HATER! :p I'm glad he's seen the light. What wheels did he decide on?
He still wants spinners...just 22's. Can't change his mind but I'll still sell them to him anyway. lol

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Next time he comes by, shoot him and put the corpse in a dumpster...no need for a car to be subjected to that abuse!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
One answer and I'm Sold!

With the lambo doors..... can you choose whether you want the door to open normally or lambo style once the kit is installed... or is it lambo forever... I mean at first its be sweet but to be honest 3 years down the road, opening that door is gonna get really OLD really FAST!, but if i can choose to open it normally or lambo style then thats another story...also... how is the bolt on kit? im sure having it welded is the best way, but I live in erie, PA and even if there was someone up here that could do it... Im not letting em, so unless theres a place i can goto in about a 2hour drive..(ex> cleveland, buffalo, pittsburgh, niagara falls) then looks like im goin with the bolt on kit... long as I can choose... to open it normally.... Thanks Guys! by tha way, the car looks REE **** YOU LUSS with lambos nicely done ;)...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LAIDBACKC said:
With the lambo doors..... can you choose whether you want the door to open normally or lambo style once the kit is installed... or is it lambo forever... I mean at first its be sweet but to be honest 3 years down the road, opening that door is gonna get really OLD really FAST!, but if i can choose to open it normally or lambo style then thats another story...also... how is the bolt on kit? im sure having it welded is the best way, but I live in erie, PA and even if there was someone up here that could do it... Im not letting em, so unless theres a place i can goto in about a 2hour drive..(ex> cleveland, buffalo, pittsburgh, niagara falls) then looks like im goin with the bolt on kit... long as I can choose... to open it normally.... Thanks Guys! by tha way, the car looks REE **** YOU LUSS with lambos nicely done ;)...
If you want the kit done right...you gotta weld. There are bolt-on kits but after being moved a couple of times, the bolts loosen and the doors sag. There are several kits to choose from and we modify a company's kit to make it the way we like. One of my employees bought a Decca kit and modified it to open all the way normally or Lambo style.
I haven't found a time when I didn't want Lambo style yet, and the shocks help it open without much effort.

·
Registered
629 Posts
These are the only pictures I have seen where you get a reasonable amount of entry space. There are a couple pics on the forum where my fat posterior would be permanently part of the car jammed in that little space. These look sweet. Do you ever drive with them up, like on cruise nights, real slowly? If so, are you blinded by the camera flashes?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
XCITsNU said:
Who's gonna be the first to produce a Gull-Wing kit? I been wondering what a 300c would look like with Gull-Wings. Wes....???
I wondered that myself. If we could perfect it, believe me we would do it.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I prefer rear suicides myself as I think lambo doors belong on a lambo.

Just my stupid opinion. Please ignore.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Okay here is my crazy question for the day...

How about the rears???
Wes, what would it take for both front and rear(if possible) to be done?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts