Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put catback exhaust on the 2.7 V6? All threads I see are for the 3.5 or larger. Sorry I only got the little 2.7 but I'd still like to make a little more HP. Any suggestions? Parts? Websites? Anything will help. I've only had the car 3 weeks. 2008 300 LX.

·
Registered
417 Posts
not many guys here but check out the LXForums lots of mags and chargers over there have the same kits will work on yours.

·
Registered
337 Posts
if you type in resonator delete into the search function, you will find a post by a guy who did that mod and installed fat pipes on a 2.7

he even posted a video of it running.

sorry i cant be of more help

·
Registered
323 Posts
I would suggest going with the Blastin bobs exhaust like [email protected] was referring to. I have the 2.7 and I had the MAgnaflow dual exhaust with quad tips on it. It was fine, but I just didnt like the tips. Well I changed the tips on it to Borla 5" tips and man it looks good, but i think it is too loud for my taste. With the blastin bobs, it is very cheap (compared to the magnaflow which is like 900 bucks) and will give you good sound. They also provide you with the cutout templates so that they will fit into the bumper to make it look more factory. Check it out, there are plenty of exhaust options out there, it just depends if you want to spend alot or a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts