Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have two Alpine amps that are 4 months old. 1.) Alpine MRV 1507 and 2.) MRV F404. Receipts are INCLUDED. They are both in 100% working condition. The 1507 2 channel is 1500 watts bridged and 1 ohm stable! The MRV F404 4 channel, is 400 watts. Their a perfect pair. They look great together. The only two amps you need. The F404 has a minor scratch on it, barely noticable. Look at the top left corner in the picture. This is a great chance to get two top of the line amps to really give your system a competition sound and uniform look. If you have a reasonable price in mind your willing to pay for them e mail me. These amps together are pretty heavy, shipping for both will be $35 sent priority 2-3 business days with provided tracking number. If you have any questions at all please feel free to e mail me.

·
Registered
203 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
Hi, I have two Alpine amps that are 4 months old. 1.) Alpine MRV 1507 and 2.) MRV F404. Receipts are INCLUDED. They are both in 100% working condition. The 1507 2 channel is 1500 watts bridged and 1 ohm stable! The MRV F404 4 channel, is 400 watts. Their a perfect pair. They look great together. The only two amps you need. The F404 has a minor scratch on it, barely noticable. Look at the top left corner in the picture. This is a great chance to get two top of the line amps to really give your system a competition sound and uniform look. If you have a reasonable price in mind your willing to pay for them e mail me. These amps together are pretty heavy, shipping for both will be $35 sent priority 2-3 business days with provided tracking number. If you have any questions at all please feel free to e mail me.

why are you getting rid of them playa.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If I recall correctly, he 'upgraded' to JL amps. (I'm not a fan of JL) ;)

How much you looking to get? I'm interested in the 4ch

·
Registered
65 Posts
300con22's
You still have the TIS 01 wheels, Would you wanna make any kind of swap for these: HOLLLLLLLLA BACK....

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
double deuce said:
300con22's
You still have the TIS 01 wheels, Would you wanna make any kind of swap for these: HOLLLLLLLLA BACK....
I'm buying a new set of 22's probably next spring, I have to hang on to the TIS rims too for DUB/TIS shows when we have them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.