Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Am desperatley trying to find 2 dark blue (navy) Chrysler 300c's for wedding in May in Melbourne, if ANYONE is interested please contact me! ANY HELP at all is really appreciated - I can't find any dark blue ones for hire from the wedding hire companies.... Thanks !

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hi everyone,

Am desperatley trying to find 2 dark blue (navy) Chrysler 300c's for wedding in May in Melbourne, if ANYONE is interested please contact me! ANY HELP at all is really appreciated - I can't find any dark blue ones for hire from the wedding hire companies.... Thanks !
Hmm That is a Hard color to find.....

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hi everyone,

Why Blue? Is it to match your dress?
I have seen a company with at least 2 blue 300cs so I see if I can find it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hughes Hire cars Fitzroy north have a fleet of blue cars of all makes but ive never seen a 300c there. you can only ask
But if you squeeze your eyes really tight my black car looks blue and so does michaels.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hughes Hire cars Fitzroy north have a fleet of blue cars of all makes but ive never seen a 300c there. you can only ask
But if you squeeze your eyes really tight my black car looks blue and so does michaels.

I've worked out why she wants blue,

She's got a her mothers old wedding dress, a new wedding ring, borrowed the money for the reception and then needs blue cars.

However, if you give your bridesmaids blue dresses then you can get any color cars!:arms:

·
Registered
439 Posts

She's got a her mothers old wedding dress, a new wedding ring, borrowed the money for the reception and then needs blue cars.

However, if you give your bridesmaids blue dresses then you can get any color cars!:arms:
YOUR A WIZARD HARRY

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha No.. she just wants blue because it is different - a bit more classic looking.. and she is going for a classic, romantic sort of wedding theme - do you know what company it was that you saw the 2 dark blue ones??? That would be a fantastic help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the lead! do you possibly have a phone no. or web address coz I can't find them in the yellowpages or in google!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for the lead! do you possibly have a phone no. or web address coz I can't find them in the yellowpages or in google!
Hi Bella they were hard to find any way while I was on the Job I called them and sorry no 300 c's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts