Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had a chance to C this WHIP in person at tha UNLAWFUL GATHERING this year in IL. n it iz juzt plain BAD AZZ-tha detail iz amazin!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can see build pics here
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/76034-sema-build-chrysler-300p-srt-coupe.html
and here
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/81827-suicide-2-door-300-a.html
Wheels - USW "Massive" 22x9.5 front 22x10.5 rear
Tires - Pirelli 265/35/22
Suspension - UAS bags with Air Ride Technologies Ride Pro controls.
Grill and body kit - TZD
Shaved belt trim kit and fuel filler relocation kit - Halo Super Cars
Audio - MTX, AudioControl, & TV & Nav To Go
One off door handles, exhaust tips, & split trunk

You can also view all the pics here:
www.halosupercars.com

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Man I was never a fan of this before, but those pics make it look amazing. If only you could figure out how to get factory looking windows now! >>

I still have to disagree with the suicide door though. I think it would've looked better opening from the front, but.. wow. It's crazy! I bet you could afford a Bentley with the kind of money you put into that car, must reeeally love it.

What do you drive as a daily?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, thanks guys. We worked hard on making sure the finish was amazing. Being black and as much metal work that went into the car, we wanted to be sure this looked perfect.

Man I was never a fan of this before, but those pics make it look amazing. If only you could figure out how to get factory looking windows now! >>

I still have to disagree with the suicide door though. I think it would've looked better opening from the front, but.. wow. It's crazy! I bet you could afford a Bentley with the kind of money you put into that car, must reeeally love it.

What do you drive as a daily?
Actually, factory glass is on order, should be here in a couple more weeks. Just doing a regular 2 door would have been much easier, that's for sure:biggrin: It also helps having done all the work here in my shop. This was mainly to show people what we can do, so needed to go all out on it! Up till we started cutting it up, this was my daily. Now that summer's here, I'm back to rollin my Blazer every day

only problem i see here is....
WHY IS THIS NOT PARKED IN MY DRIVEWAY!
That's an easy fix, just bring your car over, and we'll take care of you!:biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts