Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 srt track experiences coming to me for srt purchases. I will never ne able to use either of them. I see they can be sold on the forum and if anyone is interested in them I will gladely send them the last 8 of my vin which is all that is required according to the srt 8 experience. I guess I would start the price at 300.00 per srt experience. If anyone is interested please contact me.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
That's a great price considering someone like me would need to pay $500.00 to participate in the SRT Experience.

I think it's a good idea for a potential buyer to know this bit of information since I don't know the date you purchased your SRT vehicle:

• How long do I have to use my Track Experience if it was included with the cost of my car?
A.
Vehicles purchased before 4/1/07 have 2 years from date of purchase, Vehicles purchased after 4/107 have one year from date of purchase. Additionally, as long as you have registered for an event before your expiration you can attend any event, even if we visit your area after your expiration.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Something else that you might want to check on is this. i bought my SRT used and when I went to try and use the VIN my name did not match the name they had on file for that car. To use that VIN and get the free TE I was going to need to send a copy of my insurance showing my name and the VIN as proof.

So I don't know how it would work to transfer a TE to someone else. It might take the owner calling the TE people and granting approval for someone else to use their VIN.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Selling the srt exp. has been done already on several forums. The original owner (me)has to fax a letter to the srt exp. relinquising my vin# and providing them with the new users name. At that time the new buyer can register online with the last 8 numbers of my vin. I will provide the last 8 of my vin for both vehicles to serious buyers through pm so they can verify both are still good. They are both good until october of 2008.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you have to be an owner of an SRT in order to go? Or can a 5.7 go?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone can go you dont drive your own car you drive the srt cars provided for you. All you need to go is to be registered. The track experience is 500.00 or free with a qualifying vin from a srt(which I have 2 of). aarjo300c I hope this answers your question. Any other questions pplease feel free to ask.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes that does answer my question thank you. I would be interested however being that I am going still going to be out of the country for another month and a half it doesnt really warrent me to purchase such a thing. That and I live in NC so not sure how often it comes around there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well there has been alot of intrest in the 2 srt exp but so far no one has came through with the cash so they are still available.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update

Just wanted to post a update. I sold one of the srt track exp's. I have one left if anyone wants it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.