Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Johnny Vig said:
any update on the cold air intakes for the SRT-8?
On come on Johnny, let the guy have some fun!!!!!! Looks like fun!!!!!

Does pulling fuse 17 have any "bad" affect (besides poluting the environment with tire smoke!)? :biggrin:

It just seems that even with the ESP off the car has "Big Brother" hanging out with you.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Johnny Vig said:
any update on the cold air intakes for the SRT-8?
Everything got delayed due to Hurricane Rita last week. We are in the process of making production parts. So more test data and pics as we get closer to having something to deliver. Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
2 x SRT8 + More Power - Fuse 17 = ...... 888
$888.00 the cost of 4 new tires from tire rack,but I must admit it sure does look like its worth every penny.
John by the way I recieved my exhaust in perfect condition already installed and loving it.
Thank You so much for all that you do! :biggrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
fastmax1 said:
I think you also lose Anti-lock braking when you pull #17... not sure.
Does anyone know what all is disabled if fuse 17 is pulled?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Guys I'm sorry to ask a stupid question, but... With one of the newer SRT8s with the two level defeat ESP button, is there any advantage to pulling the 17 fuse?

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
SRT8itchy said:
Guys I'm sorry to ask a stupid question, but... With one of the newer SRT8s with the two level defeat ESP button, is there any advantage to pulling the 17 fuse?
None, whatsoever. You will lose the ABS braking with the fuse out.

And . . . that's not a good thing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
NR - Thanks for the quick reply. I guess there's some advantage in having to wait so long for my car. I'll give it a try pretty soon and see how it works, after a little more break in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts