Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you have any pictures of the 20" Toyo Proxes 4 275/40 rear tires on your car or do you know where I can find some pics of them on a 300C SRT8? I have been searching the site, but can't find any pictures of this.

If you don't have pictures of the 300C SRT8 with the 20" 275/40 Toyo Proxes, I would be happy to see any LX with the 20" 275/40 tires on the rear and any make of tire, so long as it's 275/40 on a 20" rim.

I would like to see how much wider they look on the rim and from the rear view. I'm also interested in what the tread patterns looks like. I think this will be my first mod when my original tires wear out.

EDIT:

I found this thread and am looking through it now:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/sr...ion/22648-new-tires-proxes-4-275-40-20-a.html

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
There are a few pics of a Magnum in that thread, but I'm still trying to find one of a 300C SRT8.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Search for member Moose

He has them on a SRT

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I found these pics at another site. The thread where I found these pics has lots of information on the Toyo Proxes, but I can't link it from here for some reason.

I hope the owner of this car doesn't mind me posting his pics here.

Best of all, it had the pictures of a 300C SRT8 with the Toyo Proxes (275/40/20 in the back and 255/45/20 in the front).

So after much searching I finally found what I was looking for :)

Edit:

For some reason, I can't link the other thread/site here. I dont' know why, but the URL has asterisks when I do it.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Here are some pics I took. I took the pic of my stock mounted rsa 245s up against the mounted 275/40/20 and it was the identicle height.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts