Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will have three new finishes available for the 300C SRT replica wheel. They are:

Machine Face/Silver Windows
Competition Grey
Satin (Flat) Black

These finishes will be available mid to late June. Here are some pictures of the Machine Face wheel.

Doug
Factory Reproductions

Attachments

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Whats up dougy fresh. THe finish looks outstanding. This is what we have been looking for --- a factory/performance looking finish. Good job. Any idea yet about the 22's?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
The 22" wheels will be available in late July- mid August.
Hey Doug, let me know if you guys need a test vehicle for fitment or whatever prototype related stuff you guys need to do. Im in Irvine, so Im pretty close to you guys. Let me know, thanks,

David

·
Registered
776 Posts
Doug - those look great!

will the 22s be available in the same finishes?
I heard rumours that youve dropped machined/gray windows on the vipers - any plans to introduce that combo on the 22" 300CSRT wheels too?

im sooo down for a set of the 22s once the hit...hurry up!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Doug - those look great!

will the 22s be available in the same finishes?
I heard rumours that youve dropped machined/gray windows on the vipers - any plans to introduce that combo on the 22" 300CSRT wheels too?

im sooo down for a set of the 22s once the hit...hurry up!
The finishes, as of now, are chrome, satin black, comp. grey and machined w/silver windows. The ones pictured will be available in 22s.:fing02:

·
Registered
776 Posts
of those options I would still go for the machined finish. I was kinda hoping to get some gray windows only because on the srt8, brake dust is the enemy and i HATE constantly cleaning my wheels!

Doug, any chance of a custom set if this option wont be offered to the masses? Of course, I could always get them painted/powdercoated myself, but im hoping it would be cheaper to do straight from the manufacturer, then I dont have to worry about dismounting and mounting tires.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^^A better idea, since they probably won't do custom one off's, is to just get the machined and then paint the pockets silver steal to match. If I were in your shoes, I would buy them raw and then have them painted completely in silver steal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quick question to DougFR (my apologies if this has been asked and answered). I've seen the recent posts regarding the new 22" SRT8's and finishes. Are you offering the 20" SRT8's in both Satin and Gloss Black? If so, what widths and pricing? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^I personally do not make them - Factory Reproductions is the producer. You can contact them, but I do not think that they are making them in 20x10.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I spoke to Dave at FR for approx. 30 min earlier today. Great guy and very helpful. They are not making a 20x10 wheel. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts