Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

Need your advice?

I am considering buying a used set of Factory Reproductions' "Viper" 20" Chrome wheels. They are 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. They include Toyo Proxes 4 tires in 245/45 for the front and 275/40 for the rear.

In the meantime, I was doing some research.

EBay has the same new 20" Chrome "Viper" Replica Wheels from Factory Reproductions with center caps and 4 NT420 S Nitto Tires for $1749 + $195 Shipping.

The rims and tires include:

- (2) 20x9 & (2) 20x10 B.C. 5x115mm Offset +18 Viper Rims
- (2) 245/45R20 & (2) 285/40R20 Nitto NT420 S tires

TIRES & WHEELS AND ARE BALANCED USING THE HUNTER GSP9700 BALANCING SYSTEM.

-Is the new ones a good deal for my 2006 RWD 300C (Not SRT)?
-Will it impact my ride comfort?
-These new rims & tires do not have the TPMS. That is extra.

Thanks,
Kevan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Imput to comfort question.

Going with the 20" wheels and you won't feel much of a change as compared to the stock ride. But when you go up to 22" then you feel a big difference. As far as the tire size's you mentioned, they won't feel much different.
I have a charger that I put 20's on. To me, they looked just a bit too small for my car. I was running 275/40/20's all the way around. I thought I wanted to go to 22's so that I would have less sidewall. They looked too big and the ride height was crappy, in my opinon. The ride was a little hard, not jarring hard, but you feel every little crack or hump in the road. I now have my stock 17" wheels back on, and that ride is a little too soft. I thnk I am going to go back with the 20's and throw on the Mopar springs (since my car is a lease).
Just my opinion, and I hope it was on subject with your question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts