Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of the 22" wheels but with the Srt/8 coming already lowered some I think I need to stick with the 20x9 size.I wonder if this will fill up fender wells enough.IM going with a deep dish Asanti.Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

·
Registered
173 Posts
John, people lower their Cs with 22s a lot, so you may be in luck!

I am 2.5 weeks into the machining of my Asantis, and was thinking about an SRT upgrade once they are availalbe and was wondering if they would fit as well though, in term of the offset and other things.

does anyone know if the SRT and 300C are compatible wheel wise?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
415_300C said:
John, people lower their Cs with 22s a lot, so you may be in luck!

I am 2.5 weeks into the machining of my Asantis, and was thinking about an SRT upgrade once they are availalbe and was wondering if they would fit as well though, in term of the offset and other things.

does anyone know if the SRT and 300C are compatible wheel wise?
Hey, whatcha doing to the Asanti's?

The SRT-8 wheel should fit the all other 300's with no problem.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My Asantis are normal off the shelf asantis. but since they are 3 piece wheels that are made to order depending on the size offset etc., unless you have a rim style thats popular and readily available, you need to have them machined for you. I got 10" rear (5" lip) with a 8.5" front (3.5" lip). didn't want to go with the 9.5 all around, so i had to wait...

what about fitting an asanti wheel on the srt?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I say get the lightest 20's or 22's you can find. Cuz with all that power with the SRT8 heavier rims will mess up your performance. I know if i do get an SRT8 i would get the lightest 19's to 20's i could find... but thats just my personal opinion =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts