Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. You guys are a ton of help! Definitely made some of my aesthetic decisions really easy. I am posting in this thread because I have some useful information regarding these wheels. I have these wheels (FZ6) from MC2ning. I also have my car lowered with the Eibach spring kit. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them here. The bolt doesn't get any closer to the tire when you lower it, something about a fixed point or something, it moves with the tire. Anyways, pictures tomorrow.

BTW It is a Black 300C with all options except protection, smokers, nav. I have blacked out tail lights, Borla Exhaust, 20% tint in back and 35% tint up front. Grill is painted like the Dub one (Black with just chrome showing), FZ6 20" wheels with 255-45-20 Nitto Tires and Eibach lowering springs (1.6")

Cant wait to post pics tomorrow.
:D
-Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally got pics

As I promised here are some pictures of my car. It has been lowered with the Eibach spring kit (1.6") has Borla exhaust, DUB style grill, tint, and blacked out tails. Enjoy.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.