Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally got pics

As I promised here are some pictures of my car. It has been lowered with the Eibach spring kit (1.6") has Borla exhaust, DUB style grill, tint, and blacked out tails. Enjoy.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chris

·
Registered
196 Posts
Pictures 2 and 5 (top to bottom) you can actually see the vertical ones, I think they were painted... my next door neighbor told me to do the same as well as the tinting of the tail lights... wheels seem kind of small to be 20" that's what sucks about the car being so big, makes all the wheels look tiny :) still nice mods... congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Is it me or are all these vendors and tire manufactors missing a market here. Why hasn't anyone simply copied the factory 18" wheel style, and made them into 20" and 22" wheels. Peronally I like the factory wheel design and I would like to see some in 20"

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Jimbabwe said:
Would it be possible to get some more pics from the back and along the side? I'd like to see how far out the wheel / tire combo fills the wheel arch. I love the look and am having a hard time making a decision on which wheel / tire combo to pick. Thanks in advance for the great info!
The pictures you requested are in our new thread locatated in our vendor section. You can view them by clicking on this link.
http://www.300cforums.com/showthread.php?p=21951#post21951

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
GEN XER said:
Is it me or are all these vendors and tire manufactors missing a market here. Why hasn't anyone simply copied the factory 18" wheel style, and made them into 20" and 22" wheels. Peronally I like the factory wheel design and I would like to see some in 20"
What no Comments.....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.