Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched all over and Im still very confused. :confused:

What size 20" are better, 20x8.5 or 20x9? Also, what size tires fit and with what wheel size? I have seen 245/40/20 and 275/45/20. The offset should be between +15-20 right?

If you have any of these set ups please respond with coments concerning rubbing and/or ride quality and:

Wheel Size:
Tire Size:
Offset:

If you have pictures please post aswell.

Thank you in advance.

Goose

·
Registered
290 Posts
I love my Twenty's

I have 20" (20 x 8.5, Toyo 255/45/20) and I have no rubbing whatsoever, I love the ride. I have no complaints! Very Satisfied, BTW, I choose 20" because IMHO they feel up the wheel well just perfectly! :)
Heres a pic of front/rear:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Angie300C, I know I have told you this in the past but that is absolutely gorgeous! You'r right about it filling up the wheel well. You didnt even get it lowered did you? It's probably the same size (circum) as stock.
Any special fitting/spacers on the rims?
well chosen by you.
KID

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
tires

I got Falkins 245/40/20 all around. There ok not the best for inwinter but ESP helps a lot. I still thinking about trading tem for the 255/40/20 thou.
Angie lets see a better pic of the rear tire.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
All of the above and 275/40 20, I dont think 275/45 20 will work. You can goto the search engine and type in "wheels" goto page 8 or 9 and look for the thread titled 275/40-20 the first car that comes up is Jade and it has this set-up. I like this look the best because it's closet to OEM but 275's are probably wider than you will ever need, which is why I am still waitng on the SRT-8 wheel to come out 245/45-20, I want to see how they look on the C first before I decide.

·
Registered
290 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Angie300C, I know I have told you this in the past but that is absolutely gorgeous! You'r right about it filling up the wheel well. You didnt even get it lowered did you? It's probably the same size (circum) as stock.
Any special fitting/spacers on the rims?
well chosen by you.
KID
Thanks Kid, no lowering, spacers or any special fittings needed. The (circum) is very close, the stock is 89.9" mine 91.2" difference of 1.2".
AGAIN THANKS! :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Angie lets see a better pic of the rear tire.
Hope this is a better pic Scarbrs :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
tires

Thanks Angie

Yea its not the tires its the Car. The rear wheel well is just to big. But if you put a stagered or larger tire you risk having trans problems. The only real solution is to drop the rear and not the front. Then you have suspension problems. the car does sit lower in the front by an inch so an inch drop in the rear would be good but... Ugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts