Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sale is for (1) pair of brand new, in box and never used, Chrylser 300C (2005-08) aftermarket Projector Fog Lights (Spyder Brand part# FL-P-C300C05-HL). Bulbs that are included are H3's. (I ordered these for my car, but got the wrong ones as my car is the V6 model with the different front end.)

Asking $89(CA) plus shipping.

Note: 300C photo from google used as an example.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
If these if my SRT-8 would you ship them to the UK ? If so I will pay the shipping , just let me find out how much it will cost plus how much Tax I will have to pay . Thanks PAT

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why didn't you install these, my friend?
If these if my SRT-8 would you ship them to the UK ? If so I will pay the shipping , just let me find out how much it will cost plus how much Tax I will have to pay . Thanks PAT
Sure Pat, I'll ship them. I'll have to let you know Monday what the shipping is as the post offices here are closed until then.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Damm if they were compatible with my car I would have purchased them :/

Edit : Also good luck with the sale ;)

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Sure Pat, I'll ship them. I'll have to let you know Monday what the shipping is as the post offices here are closed until then.
Just had a chat with some one that does a lot of importing and it looks like what ever way we do with this it will more that X2 the price of them by the time they get to me ! Shame but maybe better if you can find someone closer to you . Sorry PAT

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damm if they were compatible with my car I would have purchased them :/

Edit : Also good luck with the sale ;)
Thank you! :)

Just had a chat with some one that does a lot of importing and it looks like what ever way we do with this it will more that X2 the price of them by the time they get to me ! Shame but maybe better if you can find someone closer to you . Sorry PAT
That is a shame. Shipping can make things difficult sometimes. Thanks for getting back to me, Pat.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
When we in the UK get bits from the US , by the time they get to our door with shipping & Tax & VAT they can be plus 100-120% more !!!!!!!!!! You lot don't know how good you got it . PAT

Reactions: 300 Addict

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Are these a direct swap or is some modification needed for firment??

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These do require a few adjustments. The bulbs that come with them are H3 which aren't the bulbs that come with the stock fogs. There is a wiring harness that comes with them. I ordered these for my car, but got the wrongs ones as my car is the early V6 model year. I got the right ones installed in my car just recently and added HID's and they look great. Here's a picture of the package:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I may be interested, could you shoot me a PM with what shipping would be to 32835 (Florida), or possibly to Edmonton (I go up there a few times a year, not sure when ill be up there next..)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.