Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is an air ride kit from Airbagit.com. Bought the kit for a customer who ended up bailing so it has been sitting in the shop and I want it gone. Fronts are a one piece strut and bag assembly and rears are just the struts. Comes with all the mounting brackets, control arms, and hardware to mount the struts and shocks. Has a 2-port 3 gallon air tank. This is a $2400 kit from airbagit.com new . All you would need to complete the setup is rear bags, compressor, Lines, gauges, and switches which are all easily available and honestly give you more freedom to personalize your setup. Everything is brand new in the box and hasn't even left the wrapping yet. I doubt this will work on SRT-8 or AWD model but you will have to figure that out. I'm asking $1500 OBO. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

I am new to the site so if you want pictures of the kit my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
397 Posts
hey do u have pictures buddy thats a pretty high price for just front bags and a tank brother wehat else do u have with this kit just struts and the airtank

·
Registered
28 Posts
I feel a bit silly. When I read the title, I was thinking of the air bags inside ... like passive restraints "air bags" stuff.
Maybe I shouldn't type EVERYTHING I'm thinking.
: )

So, would a kit like this also help to get a smoother ride? Not just a lower ride?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are trying to go lower with a smooth ride this is definitely it. No comparison in the ride quality of springs or coilovers. If you've ever driven in a Cadillac it's the same concept.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't say for sure how high they go, I would recommend googling or calling airbagit for exact specs. I would say at full lift they will go about a 1/2" lower than stock but I can't say for sure

·
Registered
397 Posts
dahh i alreaday asked u that lol well i have a freidn that will take this kit let me get him on thsi forum and im sure he will purchase this rite away

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Viair oumos and valves most likely, it's really at your discretion on what you want to use. But twin 380cc pumps would work fine unless you wanted a single pump

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.