Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a load of NAV radio bezels that we are selling. They are factory NAV bezels which are silver with black accents. We are selling them on Ebay for $229.95 with free economy shipping. Here is a special offer for forum members.......

$199 and FREE USPS Priority shipping to US destinations(Receive it in 1-3 days).

All of the factory NAV bezels are being discontinued by Chrysler because they only fit 2005-2007 models and the compny that manufactured them for Chrysler has gone bankrupt. They will not be seeking a new maufacturer because the demand is too low as they do not need them for current model year production vehicles. It would be too expensive to seek out a new manufacturer and cast new molds for an item that will just sell a few here and there. This is why they are so hard to find right now, just in case you were wondering. WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK!

Just leave a post, send me a PM, order over the phone or place your order online. When ordering online just put your order through at the regular price and leave a note in the comments section about the forum sale and we will adjust the price on our end. If you use PayPal, no worries, we will refund the difference.

800-992-2454(even the call is free)

ORDER HERE

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the silver with black accents only. We are selling 3 or 4 a day right now and will most likely be out of them by xmas. And when these are gone they are done. We will not be getting more unless Chrysler decides to find a new manufacturer. But trust me, they have their head so far up their asses(or maybe Italian asses) that this is the least of their worries right now. If you need one of these or even think you might need one in the future, buy it. Even if you don't use it, it will probably be worth even more down the road. These are in very limited supply.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
But trust me, they have their head so far up their asses(or maybe Italian asses) that this is the least of their worries right now.
Tell us how you really feel =p

I love vendors that know the actually truth of it all and aren't all serious all the time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have the bezel for a 2006 non-nav? I want to install a mygig in my wife's 300c and the non nave bezel is easily modified for a clean install look. The Nav bezel opening is too large. Does anyone have an alternate solution?

Thanks!

Bruce

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have the bezel for a 2006 non-nav? I want to install a mygig in my wife's 300c and the non nave bezel is easily modified for a clean install look. The Nav bezel opening is too large. Does anyone have an alternate solution?

Thanks!

Bruce

Yes. We can order it. But I am sure if you ask around on the forums you can find one cheap as they have to be removed when istalling the NAV one. Contact me directly if you would like to order one...

Jeff 800-992-2454

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.