Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone ! new to the forum, 2 months ago i found a Chrysler 300c from 2005 for a steal ( i live in Bulgaria ) it was bout 5 grand in USD
( rere car in our part of the world, not sure how much tey go in the states. ) but it had only 100k miles on it i got if from an old dude he bought it brand new, last year he put a
brand new transmission in.
the 1st month the ware no problems, I put on it about 5k, and the Water outlet housing started to leak bad, started smoking white smoke when cold started and its smelled like coolent, i had to leave for a different country with it and i did not able to swap the Water outlet housing.
Arived in Italy i know very little italian, and italians know very little english so im stuck on changing it alone. The engine still runs very good.
My question is is it possible for the engine to smoke becouse of the outlet or em I looking at a gasket/head problems too, granted it havent been started in maybe 2-3 weeks.
Also part numer fo the gasket would be nice so i can order or a link, or is it possible to savage the part?

exuse my english i tried my best,
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update Water outlet housing

So I did some research, item number is 5017183AB, its not possible from what i gathered to rebuild the broken part better off replacing it, 9/10 its just the plastic part that goes bad so no need to swap anything else its a 15 minute job basicly.
I found a very easy step by step video, i'm sure you can go from there, just type the item number in the youtube search bar. * cant post URL's*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts