Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow 300c lovers :arms: i have a 2005 chrysler 300c and i was wondering if i could some how get the 2006 cluster which has the evic gas oil level and all that fun stuff can sumone please give me some help with this and what i would need to do and if all the sensors are already in car and all i have to do it slap in the 06 computer and cluster i would love to hear if it is possible to do thanks guys cant wait to hear from sumone cheeers guys :scared:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Before you do all that,did you try and hold the music note button and the compass button at the same time for about 15 to 20 seconds?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey

Hey so what one is the music note button and the compass is the triangle one correct? And what will this do I'm a neeebie to 300cs sorry

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yes,if your car has evic,it should pop up after you hold both buttons at the same time.Hopefully you have it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yesss

Hey guys hanks for the help ya its workes on my car its a lot diff then the 06 300c is there a way to get the same kinda evic as the 06 like were it shows water temp and al that stuff wen u go threw the menu mine has the oil and spedo and a few other things and aslo wats is that one that says last chime orr sumthing and did the 05 have the tmps the tire presure thing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts