Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This last summer, the car started "surging" oddly. Just a light surge at probably about 1Hz. It was almost like the surge it had before I had the fuel tank recall done, but more subtle. This time it was most noticeable at very light throttle, steady 25-30 mph driving around town, and it would stall on occasion. Didn't matter what gear, manual or drive. It did seem like it was fine on cold start, but it would start the surging after temps got past 140-150F. Long story short, I replaced the EGR valve and the surging went away. So did the engine light, and I don't remember what error codes were on.

However, after a few days, the engine light came back on, but it still drives fine. But now I have even more engine codes:

p0404 EGR valve hasn't moved to the postion it asked.
p0430 cat or O2 sensor
p0405 EGR stuff
p0406 EGR sensor is high
p0137 O2 bank low voltage, high oxygen
p0158 O2 bank voltage too high

On and off through the last five years there have been O2 bank errors. It's just odd that it runs fine now, but I got more codes. Thoughts? Oh, I have and K&N airfilter and a Diablo tuner, I haven't futzed with that for years though.

Still runs like a champ otherwise.

Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hooked up the tuner I have (maybe Predator?) and cleared all the code. The engine light stayed off for a few day but then popped up again. Now it's only 1 error P0158 (O2 something or another). Still running fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts