Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can someone tell me if all the hoods are the same on all the models 300C from 2005 to 2010? Or is there a difference between SRT-8 and CRD models? Or….
I wish to modify the hood on my 2008 SRT-8 but the shipping from US for a duraflex version by example cost you twice the price of the hood itself…. so not worth it.
I am then searching for a hood in europe, as i have a european version and the car is in Belgium, but there are no SRT-8 parts, just Other models….
So??? Would any hood fit?

Thanks for return of information.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi, can someone tell me if all the hoods are the same on all the models 300C from 2005 to 2010? Or is there a difference between SRT-8 and CRD models? Or….
I wish to modify the hood on my 2008 SRT-8 but the shipping from US for a duraflex version by example cost you twice the price of the hood itself…. so not worth it.
I am then searching for a hood in europe, as i have a european version and the car is in Belgium, but there are no SRT-8 parts, just Other models….
So??? Would any hood fit?

Thanks for return of information.
Yes they are the same hoods & fenders.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
^^^x2. CRD, srt8, 3.5, 5.7, hoods all the same. Just get the cheapest one you can find, preferably in the same colour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts