Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, check out www.zenetti.com new 2005 wheels. Go to media photos to check out some pics from the 2004 Sema Show. I personally like the Zenetti Heirs, but I know most of you are going to go with the Flows and the Blades especially when you see them on the Infiniti QX56 in 26's. Fortunaletly the blades do come in 22's but they are six lug so they wouldn't be available for the 300c 5 lug setup, but thanks to our forum brother "300cWannaB", for finding out that Zenetti will be making the Flows in 22's for us which is not yet posted on their website.

I would of saved the trouble by posting the pics for you, but unfortunately I dont know how to do it.

Which wheels you like?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Actually I like "Stella" wheels with colro matched silver center rim. 20X8.5. Prices? Fitment?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Zenetti wheels

you can purchase them thru...

All American Motorsports
2405 N. El Dorado St., Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 465-4142
They are authorized dealers, and will ship them to you.. ASK for Danny, he will hook y0 ass UP!! :D

As for the Blades, they almost look like the stock SRT8 wheels but with a 3.5 inch lip and chrome.. ;)
TommyZ chop (this is a six lug wheel tho, not 5..) :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi All! Hope all is well! Would someone be kind enough to e-mail me an address that I can send some pics of the hemi to show. I regret I don't know how to accomplish this.

THANK YOU!!! Mike [email protected]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Does anyone know how much the Blades weigh? Also if the 22 with be made in a 9.5" width instead of the 10" width they show on thier site?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts