1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

FOR SALE IS MY BABY.

2006 SRT8 with 27,780 original miles.
FOR SALE IS A HEAVILY MODIFIED 300SRT 600+ HORSEPOWER.
ALL FACTORY OPTIONS EXCEPT REAR DVD....
FULL SUSPENSION KIT.
TRANSMISSION FULLY BUILT. Paramount industries internals 2800 rpm stahl converter. And upgraded shift board. And mopar TCM .
25% UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS INSTALLED.
LINE LOC INSTALLED
RAZORS EDGE TOWER BRACE.
RACING PEDALS.
CUSTOM SWITCH PANEL FOR NITROUS BOTTLE WARMER, PURGE
TRUE LOCKING REAR INSTALLED. Mopar. NO MORE ONE WHEELS BURN OUTS.
THOUSAND HORSEPOWER AXLES. Driveshaft shop.
A HUNDRED SHOT OF NITROUS KIT INSTALLED. ZEX computer controlled unit
DIRECT PORT INJECTION AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM PLATE.
KOOKS LONG TUBE HEADERS HIGH FLOW CATS AND THREE INCH MAGNA FLOW EXHAUST.
CARBON FIBER HOOD TRUNK AND WINGS. CARBON FIBER INTERIOR PARTS ALSO AND UNDER HOOD. CLEAR COAT ON CARBON FIBER NEEDS TO BE REDONE.
RACING IGNITION MSD BLASTER COILS AND ZEX NITROUS SPARK PLUGS.
HIGH PRESSURE BLACK FUEL RAILS 60LB FUEL PRESSURE.AND PROGRAM WITH DIABLO CUSTOM TUNES BY HIGH HORSE PROFORMANCE IN DELEWARE.
FIFTEEN HUNDRED DOLLAR BUILT IN RADAR DETECTOR,
REMOTE START AND TWO ALARMS.
THREE TWELVE INCH SUBS AND TWO AMPS.
BRAND NEW TIRES, BATTERY AND BRAKES. FULL SYNTHETIC SERVICE JUST DONE.
EIBACH PRO STREET S COILS OVERS ALL FOUR CORNERS. DROPPED 1 1/2 inch front and 1" I. Rear. CAR IS TRULY SICK AND I HAVE OVER EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS INVESTED. PICTURE WILL BE SENT TO THOSE THAT ARE SERIOUS AND THERE WILL ONLY BE TEST DRIVES WITH CASH IN HAND. CAR IS LOW ELEVEN CAR. COMES WITH DRAG RADIALS ON RACING RIMS. FACTORY HID HEADLIGHTS ALSO COME WITH CAR AS DO SEVERAL OTHER FACTORY ITEMS. THERE IS ALOT MORE DONE TO THIS CAR CALL TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.
CALL JEFF @ 845-367-3368 $21000 for quick sale.. or best offer email for pics if you serious only/

[/IMG]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
The car seems to have everything but a price.
This will be needed to be added immediately for the thread not to be deleted, as per the rules of this forum.

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
Pictures can be added using the "Insert Image" icon at the top of the Quick Reply message box.

All that is needed is that the pictures are hosted on a website such as Photobucket, IMGUR, etc...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moderator can you change the listing title to add heavily modified. I think the ones that say something extra in the listing title have more views, thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Ok...

So what do you have done to the motor to get the 600+hp? I see you mention 'alot more done to this car' but I'm just wondering where that comes from as I see a 100 shot which as it's a zex is 100hp crank hp, Long tubes and a magnaflow which might grab up 20-30hp, so I'm missing something... I'm thinking heads and cam package? If so then let us know the details pal as it will for sure help your sale and others just love to hear the scoop! Great looking car and it must be a shame to see it go! GLWS...hope you have big plans for a replacement!

Bump!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok...

So what do you have done to the motor to get the 600+hp? I see you mention 'alot more done to this car' but I'm just wondering where that comes from as I see a 100 shot which as it's a zex is 100hp crank hp, Long tubes and a magnaflow which might grab up 20-30hp, so I'm missing something... I'm thinking heads and cam package? If so then let us know the details pal as it will for sure help your sale and others just love to hear the scoop! Great looking car and it must be a shame to see it go! GLWS...hope you have big plans for a replacement!

Bump!

Valve job on heads and ported. Under drive pulleys. Oversized custom fuel rails and MSD ignition Air intake and program produced 602 hp at the crank and 488 at the wheel on the juice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.