Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 300c with broken "fluid" mounts... I would like to swap them out for "stronger" ones... I have read that some people use 6.1 manual mounts and would like to know if they are a bolt in fit and what part #'s to use as well as if there is a link to a step by step thread... and if this is in the wrong forum mods please move and if this has been covered already here please excuse me because I'm using a older phone and all the site functions are not working for me. thanks for any help you can give!! ::kiss::

B.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
You've posted in the correct section. I helped a friend update his 5.7L engine mounts some years ago with Challenger mounts and they bolted right in.

They were stock OEM Dodge parts but I don't remember what the part numbers were.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've posted in the correct section. I helped a friend update his 5.7L engine mounts some years ago with Challenger mounts and they bolted right in.

They were stock OEM Dodge parts but I don't remember what the part numbers were.
here is what I found... not sure if it is the correct one...

ANCHOR Part # 3315

·
Registered
458 Posts
MADDOG is pretty much the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to these cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts