Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 300C with the 18" standard rims/covers. I have read that there are chrome covers on the lug nuts. My question is - Will the standard lug wrench supplied with the car remove these lug nuts? Do you need to remove the covers first? There were comments about the sizes, wrench requirements, damage to the covers, etc. and I just want to make sure if I have a flat on the road that the std. wrench will work. Thanks, regards, Bob.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
BobF said:
I have a 2006 300C with the 18" standard rims/covers. I have read that there are chrome covers on the lug nuts. My question is - Will the standard lug wrench supplied with the car remove these lug nuts? Do you need to remove the covers first? There were comments about the sizes, wrench requirements, damage to the covers, etc. and I just want to make sure if I have a flat on the road that the std. wrench will work. Thanks, regards, Bob.
The nuts are removed with a 21 mm wrench. That socket is part of your jack assembly. You do have to pop the plastic "chrome" cover off first to get at the nuts. The system is standard and works well.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Northern Rider said:
The nuts are removed with a 21 mm wrench. That socket is part of your jack assembly. You do have to pop the plastic "chrome" cover off first to get at the nuts. The system is standard and works well.
Thanks. That's what I needed to know. Regards, Bob.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts